Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities
- Being a part of project financial management, Budgeting, and forecasting, to help the team achieve financial targets.
- Identifying planning & forecasting process improvement opportunities and driving implementation to provide timely, accurate information.
- Performing annual budgeting, monthly rolling forecast, and KPI analysis report.
- Planning and controlling the costs/expense involved in the business effectively
- Managing the data quality of the digital power business of the regional office, ensuring the accuracy of financial data.
- Supporting special projects, ad-hoc analysis, reports, and plan template solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree holder or above in Finance, Auditing, or related fields.
- 0-2 years of working experience in Finance.
- Understand the basic accounting logic, have relevant academic qualifications or work background, or have experience in data analysis and processing.
- Proficient in English and Chinese communication and writing skills, and related Chinese report output.
- Good Computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Positive thinking and coordination skills.
- Hard-working and can work under pressure.