Our client is a leading global provider of information and communication technology infrastructure and smart devices.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the local client users, and troubleshooting the software/hardware problems such as MS Windows/Office.
- Supporting and managing the local IT infrastructure, printer, CCTV monitor, IP phone, access control, and server room environment. VDO conference, any meeting platform, etc.
- Providing training and propagandizing to staff, enhancing their IT application usage and ability to solve IT problems by themselves.
- Supporting the office network construction, the company network planning, construction, and maintenance.
- Provide the IT maintenance report as daily work (helpdesk), monthly work, and quarter work (IT equipment maintenance).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Computer, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other related areas.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Having experience in IT support, Network, or System Administration would be considered an advantage.
- Good people skills a pleasant personality and service minded.
- Have strong interpersonal communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good IT knowledge.
- Be good at handling computer common problems (such as software installation and usage / anti–virus, Microsoft Office, Windows 10/11, etc.).
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.