Our client is a manufacturer of fiber fabric.
- Identifying opportunities and providing efforts to improve quality, production costs, safety and machine reliability during daily production.
- Coordinating and carrying out determining process center line and analysing results to optimize the process parameter of the production line.
- Daily visually inspecting all areas of the production line, observing fabric samples, observing roll quality, and reviewing quality and production records (Quality Window, vision and basis weight measurement system, Data Works, Production logs, etc).
- Troubleshooting and correcting quality and process issues in a timely fashion. Seek help if needed.
- Creating and determining process centerline setting/ work instruction during new machine validation and after validation, new project transfer.
- Developing troubleshooting, training and helping production and team to fix problems of material, machine process, equipment and product, making recommendations for resolution, provide daily technical manufacturing and process support to Operations and team.
- Analyzing and developing process centerline items, a checklist to operate and cross-check the centerline data on daily and weekly results and reports.
- Establishing the process centerline audit schedule and managing to meet the schedule and criteria.
- Updating line records on a regular frequency (die change, spin belt, vision and basis weight measurement system, etc.)
- Coaching/Train team members for process execution and enhancement; Prepare reports to management on non-compliance and recommended action plans.
- Liaising with the product development team, leading new product and material implementation and analysing issues to optimize process improvement activity. Be aware of the impact of new products/materials on manufacturing equipment, and assess and support to optimize.
- Being aware of quality elements of new products/materials and assessing their impact on current manufacturing process equipment.
- Planning, designing and leading new process/product development activities to achieve technical objectives within timeline & budget.
- Controlling and organizing all aspects of new process equipment projects when initial scoping and cost estimating through to installation, commissioning and handover to production and maintenance.
- Acting as an advocate for continuous improvement activities using statistical techniques to design experimentation processes and equipment to achieve target loss reduction and cost saving.
- Processing control graphics and developing and implementing Standard operation procedure (SOP).
- Ensuring that all Standard operation procedures (SOP) are followed and that all documentation is identified and validated.
- Keep up to date with the techniques, equipment and materials being used and developed for further production.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Industrial Engineering or any related field.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Manufacturing/Process/Production Engineer in manufacturing.
- Understand technical drawing and able to use AutoCAD and Solid Works for technical design.
- Good command of English.
Reference Code: 117064