Our client is a global business service provider.
- Obtaining and maintaining a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end close.
- Ensuring the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Supporting budget and forecasting activities including all project progress tracking.
- Overviewing & maintain Intercompany confirmation among groups.
- Monitoring and analyses department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advising staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Responding to inquiries from Thailand Finance Director, Financial Controller, and other regional or UK finance teams regarding financial results, special reporting requests, etc.
- Working with Financial Controller to ensure a clean and timely yearend audit.
- Leading team to prepare the document for external and internal audits.
- Supervising the general ledger grouping to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of new procedures to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Working with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advice on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Supporting Financial Controller with special projects, new accounting implementation, and workflow process improvements.
- Preparing cash flow forecast and other required reports from the regional/UK office.
- Accounting standard update (IFRS/TFRS) and implementation, if required.
- Being the key person leading the team and co-ordinate with the Netsuite accounting system supporting team (Group & Local) to ensure smooth system application and implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- 5 years of working experience in Accounting and Finance functions.
- Be able to deal positively with change and work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills, good written communication skills, and team working skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong in system application skills.
- Good command of English, speaking, and writing.
REFERENCE CODE: ID: 111505