Our client is a large, well-known leading retailer/wholesaler in Thailand. They are now looking for an enthusiastic individual and highly qualified candidate to join their team in the position of IT System Analyst in the Commercial Department.
- Supporting the Manager to manage the IT project and BAU work under IT department related to Commercial process.
- Working with Commercial business user to identify problems/challenges and recommend right solution/workaround solution.
- Determining how a system work (as-is process) and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Controlling the solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
- Supporting the application testing and deployment, support production issues and problem-solving on Securities Service System.
- Ensuring the operation by training client personnel, providing support.
- Providing references by writing documentation.
- Having experience in IT or database administration a plus.
- Having experience with Agile software development using JIRA to support change requests.
- Supporting the go-live and post support activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other IT-Related fields.
- Knowledge of SQL is an advantage.
- Strong skills in working with people and collaboration.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Efficiency in communicating complex information to staff at different levels.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Ability in written and spoken English.
- Skill in Microsoft Excel, Words and PowerPoint.
- Experience in training and developing of staff are an advantage.
- Ability to work on their own (Self-Management).