Our client is in the manufacturing industry. They are now looking for a Production Supervisor to join their team.
- Making production plan of the department each month in accordance with sales and marketing plans.
- Processing production status information to calculate the production quantity and raw materials required.
- Planning for the proper use of production resources.
- Supervising employees to comply with the company regulations set forth.
- Making daily production plan including planning in accordance with customer needs.
- Controlling and inspecting the production process.
- Troubleshooting technical and other issues that occur in the production process.
- Being responsible for the production report summary.
- Improving system development and production methods to reduce Loss, Rework, Reject and Errors in work.
- Evaluating the performance of employees.
- Organizing training as appropriate.
- 30-40 years.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Machinery or related fields.
- 3-5 years in manufacturing.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel, Powerpoint.
- Factory project management experience /Optimize production /production improvement activities.
- Able to work under pressure.