Our client is a leading global telecommunications solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services and terminals.
- Providing regional business assistance regarding assignments.
- Visiting customers with the Regional team, taking MOM and following up the action plan and execution for smooth running, for instance, joining MKT program.
- Explaining the internal process and preparing all necessary documents for customers.
- Taking care of Joint MKT from start to end process. Submitting the application, following up verification until the payment is completed.
- Translating the commercial agreement or official letter (from English to Thai) this required by doing business with Thai customers.
- Organizing regional team meetings and preparing the agenda, budget request, hotel booking, etc. Taking care of the MOM summary report and reimbursement process.
- Updating the stock to sales team and customers, requesting to fulfil stock and ensure the availability.
- Updating PSI reports and coordinating with customers.
- Gathering data for Manager Daily report.
- Being responsible for a first contact point to facilitate the work smoothness between Manager and regional staff.
- Updating I-retail weekly report-separated by each field force position’s performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree and above in any related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience. Preferred in sale coordinator and sale support.
- Good command of English is a must, Chinese speaking will be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS-Offices, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Solid experiences in analysis and report. Familiar with data and figure detail.
- Service mind and can-do attitude.
- There is a private car and able travel to other provinces.