PRTR Technical is looking to speak with a C# / .NET Developer to work with a leading payment services provider based in Bangkok.
As the C# / .NET Developer, you will be tasked with building state of the art payment solutions with the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks. You will work within a team continuously helping to improve our products and services.
- Based on requirement specifications particularly C# in ASP.NET, designing and building the system.
- Testing the developed software to match the data, logical, functional requirements.
- Documenting the test results according to the Unit Test document.
- Completing any combination of the following responsibilities according to detailed departmental procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Technology or a related field of study.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing with applicable technologies.
- Dynamic, innovative, and driven.
- Confident, customer service-minded, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of ASP.NET (Framework 2.0 and 3.5).
- Keen to learn new technologies.
- Have a good command of English, able to interact with foreign partners.
This role as the C# / .NET Developer seeks an individual who is interested to work with the latest technology within a company with a global reach.
If this role as the C# / .NET sounds of interest then please reply with your most up to date CV as we are shortlisting for this role immediately.