Our client is a global Petrochemical company.
The Senior Improvement Engineer will be responsible for the following key functions.
- Assist hiring manager with data analytical process.
- Providing technical support in specific areas such as risk analysis, process simulation and process optimization.
- Initiating idea exchange with technology experts to raise the responsiveness of improvement opportunities for the technology.
- Providing day-to-day updates of data utilization.
- Understanding yield and reliability concepts.
- Managing the asset utilization and project estimation.
- Developing plant-specific technology plans and bringing a positive return on capital as well as non-capital continuous improvement at the same time meet the EH&S improvement goals.
- Supporting the Plant improvement team and ensuring the appropriate arrangement and use of global opportunities identification tools (Opportunity Tracking System, Idea Tracker).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Improvement engineering.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Good command of the English language.
- Excellent computer skills (ASPEN, Simulations, Data Analytics).
- High level of problem-solving skills and strong knowledge in chemical engineering.
REFERENCE CODE: IE116140122