Our client is a leading manufacturer in the FMCG industry.
The Marketing Manager will directly to the Director and will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Developing Marketing strategy with an action plan to achieve business objectives.
- Creating promotion and marketing campaigns to increase sales volume.
- Planning and controlling the company’s marketing budget.
- Working closely with Sales, Business Development or other related function to achieve business.
- Monitoring market trends, researching consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Leading and coaching team to support sales result with target achievement.
- Supporting local marketing to the sales team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any related field.
- 36 - 42 years old.
- Minimum 5 years direct experience in strategic marketing, trade marketing or multi-channel management in Automotive Refinish, Automotive part Aftermarket or FMCG business with strong Marketing background.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and proactive approach.
- Background of channel management is advantage.