Our client is a Chinese multinational technology company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It designs, develops, and sells telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Being responsible for on-site survey, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance.
- Building the serviceability of the/NFV integration of the telecom cloud solution, sorting out typical scenarios, and controlling the delivery cost and quality from the front end.
- Assisting with the telecom cloud solution /NFV integrates network planning and designing the solution development, and solution review to build global delivery and maintenance capabilities.
- Providing the technical expansion, PoC, and delivery support for the telecom cloud /NFV (NFV)/CS/IMS/EPC/5G/ integration project.
- Supporting the team on telecom cloud and other ad-hoc tasks to help accomplish the project goal.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer or any related field.
- 0- 3 years working experience in Core Network devices and related system problem-solving ability.
- New graduates are welcome to apply if willing to learn and build up knowledge on the cloud, NFV, Datacom (IP).
- Previous work experience in any of areas: cloud, NFV, and datacom (IP), core network, IP/Lan switch/router is strongly preferred.
- Previous work experience in core network project (NFV/CS/IMS/EPC/5G) delivery and maintenance is preferred.
- An excellent team player with good communication and interpersonal skills. Good learning attitude, strong learning ability and commitment to work is strongly preferred.