Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services.
- Promoting the company's Digital Power products and solutions to customers and partners in the Asia Pacific, especially focusing on data center Facility which includes UPS, cooling system, etc.
- Being responsible for regional marketing planning and executing of data center energy domain, including regional market insight report, technical white papers together with customers and 3rd party organizations, marketing events, successful cases, workshop with customers, relationship with regional data center organizations, standard marketing in the highlight.
- Being responsible for the achievement of various regional enterprise business indicators including market strategic targets, ordering/revenue targets, and sales gross margin targets.
- Identifying key customer requirements and coordinating with Product Management and Engineering to ensure the smooth implementation of requirements with the product solutions.
- Familiar with the data center industry and proven working experience/certification in companies such as Schneider, Vertiv, ABB, Eaton, or organizations in data center industries.
- Knowledge of the data center solution including power supply, cooling, building design, etc.
- Experience in data center overall architecture design and system operation and maintenance is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in data center sector of which 2 years as technical sales or marketing manager.
- Deep understanding of Asia Pacific enterprise market and a clear view of break-through strategy.