Our client is Support Toyota's Manufacturing companies in Asia & Other Regions. company. Currently, They are looking for Design Engineer (R&D) to join their team.
- Being a design engineer for Technical Center at the major automative company, focusing on their R&D field.
- Utilizing CAD program 3D&2D (CATIA or relate program) to design vehicle parts and visualize vehicle development project.
- Studying, designing, testing, evaluating vehicle parts, including problem-solving during vehicle development.
- Preparing vehicle development document ( Specification, Part list, ECI, Regulation, etc.)
- Collaborating with team members & other divisions to deliver results that meet or beyond the customer need.
- Collaborating with customer and supplier to drive the project."
- 23-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related fields.
- 1-3 years of experience in the R&D field is preferable.
- Able to use the CATIA program will be an advantage (Other CAD programs are also considered).
- Able to communicate in the Japanese language will be an advantage.
- Able to use MS Office.
- Experience in vehicle electrical design would be an advantage.
- Experience in vehicle part design or vehicle part manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Fair to good command of English.
- CATIA program training will be provided and working method training and necessary skill development is provided.
Benefit: Training & Development working skill, Health Insurance (Included spouse and child for permanent employee), Dental Treatment fee 3,000 Baht/year (Additional form Social Security Fund), Accident Insurance, Customer site at upcountry allowance 100 Baht/day and Yearly Health Check-Up.