PRTR is working with a leading global manufacturer of electronics and services. They are a provider of wiring and cable assemblies and integration solutions for all industries, delivering to customers all around the world. They are a fast-growing business and this growth is set to continue. This is a great opportunity for someone to join the team and establish themselves within a fantastic company. The company will provide great benefits and career paths and a 5-day working week.
- Being responsible for cash collection with domestic and international customers.
- Sending account statements and weekly reminders to customers.
- Handling collection by following up closely with the customer to ensure payment is not overdue.
- Being able to solve problems between customers, sales, customer service related to customer payment.
- Generating weekly/monthly customer ageing reports to the Management team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Has minimum 3-5 years experience in the AR field.
- Proficiency in SAP program or any accounting software, Excel, and MS Office.
- Ability to work under pressure with a can-do & positive attitude.
- Good English in writing and communication.