Our client is a coconut-based product manufacturer, producing coconut water, coconut snack drinks, and dairy-free coconut yoghurt.
- Handling procuring the direct materials such as Fruits, Fresh products or the food sector.
- Purchasing raw ingredients and raw materials per production plan.
- Coordinating delivery plan with suppliers, production and internal supply chain to meet the production plan.
- Entertaining regular communication with suppliers and securing a mutually beneficial, long term business relationship.
- Monitoring the company’s Fair-Trade performance as a buyer and addressing any concerns to ensure compliance with the Fair For Life standards.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating with contracts.
- Defining and maintaining metrics supporting the analysis of the market drivers and trends.
- Preparing KPIs to monitor department and suppliers’ performance.
- Preparing certification audits. Always ensure good traceability of all purchases.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- At least 2 – 5 years of work experience from the fresh fruits or food sector, having worked within a similar role, with fruit and farming knowledge, network, and an understanding of the seasonal effect.
- Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing, Supply Chain or Business Administration or any related field.
- Able to work flexible hours, including remote support on weekends in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and creative in problem-solving.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to negotiate costs and contracts.
- Thai as a native language, able to communicate well in English
- Valid driving license and own car