Our client is investing and developing solar farms and revenue power in Thailand before expanding to other parts of Asia.
- Ensuring smooth daily operation and overseeing month- and year-end processes for all accounting departments (AR/AP, GL, Costing, Cash, Budgeting, Tax and revenue etc.).
- Coordinating with the external auditors and tax agents on tax submission.
- Handling the management comparison with cost actual and plan & analysis.
- Being responsible for the process of closing accounts and reconciliation.
- Checking the Financial Statements including Profit and Loss accounts, Balance Sheet.
- Coordinating with Revenue Department officer on Tax-related issues & BOI & Custom.
- Making a report on Profit/Loss and Balance sheet by business, separate cost (overall expense) for each plant by the business.
- Checking the budget plan of the Finance department, support to the production department.
- Overseeing summary inventory report & analysis stock.
- Sampling stock in the warehouse and making Costing report.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Work experience in accounting / Costing at least 5 years.
- Experience in Manufacturer companies will be an advantage.
- Good command of English, both written and speaking.
- Good knowledge of Thai rules and regulations related to taxes and finance regulations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.