Our client is a trade in the Internet industry.
- Managing corporate communication, PR & Advertisement function and establishing workflow of effective PR/ Advertisement by enhancing the relationship with media and analysis online and offline media.
- Maximize PR/Advertisement strategy to measure ROI/ Media outreach of each media.
- Leading to support BU/ Product with marketing activities including but not limited to events and preparation such as seminar and booth exhibition both online/offline.
- Supervising PR/advertisement strategy; news release and content development in both offline/online.
- Planning and coordinating activities with both internal and external related parties.
- Supervising and solving any issues or create ideas for the communication channel.
- Assisting the HOD with special projects or assignments.
- Controlling the POP material and assets of the department.
- Male/Female and age between 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in public relations, mass communications, or related field. At least 5-7 years of Corporate Communication, PR & advertisement, or event organizer experience.
- Excellent communication in both spoken and written in English (TOEIC 700 up).
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft office; ppt) with excellent presentation skill.
- Able to travel up-country and can work on the weekend. Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines.