Our client is a global lens provider company in the ophthalmic industry that provides solutions to correct and protect the visual health of people worldwide.
- Reviewing current FP&A practices, proposing areas of improvements and simplification, and following the up execution.
- Reinforcing the plant P&L, forecasting and reporting of Actuals, independently from regional support.
- Putting in place processes and tools to expand FP&A control on working capital and other balance sheet items.
- Supporting the implementation of Group and Asia Finance Transformation initiatives, including progressive migration from Oracle to SAP.
Forecasting & Month End Reporting:
- Capital Expenditure & Assets & Depreciation.
- Profit & Lost Bridging & Analysis.
- Working Capital analysis.
- Inventory of Non-Lens.
- Balance Sheet Analysis.
Other Financial Analysis:
- Business Case Analysis
- CAPEX ROI & proposal validation.
- Transfer Pricing – Non-Lens.
- Standard Cost – Non-Lens.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or higher.
- Experience in Financial Planning Analysis in the manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge and skill in P & L forecasting, analysis.
- Having a process improvement mindset.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Working Hour: Monday to Friday; 8.00 - 17.30.
- Working Location: Ladkrabang Industrial Estate.