Our client is a multinational company and provider of automation solutions. The company is now looking for a suitably experienced person to join it in the position of Supply Chain Management Officer.
- Issuing PO to the overseas suppliers.
- Arranging export shipments by communicating with the forwarder, warehouse.
- Preparing the shipping documents – INV, PL, BL, AWB.
- Handling receiving and managing stock of both TH and SG DC.
- Updating the backlog for open order book weekly in Excel file Create a new vendor.
- Checking freight charge with forwarder to minimize the cost.
- Following up on the shipment and negotiating with the supplier for shipment date improvement.
- Female, Aged 25-35 years old with Thai Nationality only.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 3 years of experience in customer service or sales support and has experience in dealing with logistics and supply chain teams.
- Good to very good command of English.