More than just a recruitment company. At PRTR, we have been a part of our customers’ success for 27 years as their total HR solutions partner. With 450 dedicated professionals and over 11,000 outsourced staff, we are here to be Your Partner In People because PRTR believes in the power of people.
The Recruitment Manager will be provided with full training regarding all aspects of PRTR’s recruitment business with the role being divided into the following key areas of responsibility:
- Advising existing and new clients regarding PRTR’s range of services.
- Responding to new client requests for information and actively seeking new clients.
Recruitment & Selection
- Taking responsibility for initial meetings with clients.
- Understanding client requirements and managing a team.
- Ensuring that the search and selection of candidates meet client requirements and satisfaction.
- Planning recruitment activities and setting targets.
- Interviewing candidates.
- Communicating with clients and optimizing profitability.
Team Management / Coaching & Mentoring
- Working as a leader of a general recruitment team.
- Managing and motivating a small team of consultants and ensuring that pre-determined targets are monitored and achieved.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
- At least 4 years of experience regarding B-to-B relationships with an emphasis on sales and developing business in any industry.
- Recruitment experience is an advantage.
- Experience in managing complicated multi-role administration.
- Dynamic and mature with strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities in order to meet deadlines.
- A commercial understanding with good problem-solving skills.
- Being prepared for accepting responsibility.
- Good written and verbal skills in English and computer proficiency.
- A smart appearance.
- An outgoing personality and cheerful character.
- Well-organized and customer-oriented.