Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieving assigned sales quota of IP network.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Working in partnership with our territory channel sales team to market and promote products in conjunction with our key channel sales activities.
- Preparing the enablement plans and training for IP telephony.
- Analyzing potential partners for the solutions.
- Having ownership of technical engagement, responding to RFPs, and achieving ultimate success around specific technical projects.
- Specifying the channel market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research.
- Supporting channel sales sector, including management of product roll-out programs and coordination of culinary and technical programs.
- Building up partner technical relationships for marketing promotion and driving sales targets.
- Thai nationality only.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Information Technology, or related field.
- At least 3 years of work experience in related vendors or SI.
- Good knowledge of IP networks like IP Wi-Fi, router, switch, SDN, Firewall, etc.
- Good communication and presentation skills in both Thai and English.
- Positive attitude and able to work under challenging assignments, good handle with pressure.
- Certificates from other vendors as Cisco, Huawei, HPE.