Our client is a property developer company. To support their business growth, they are looking for Chief Human Resource to join their team.
- Being responsible for leading, developing, and integrating human resource strategy that aligns with the company’s direction to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Initiating Human Resource innovation and New HR Trend.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of company core and functional competencies, core values, and key performance measures into the performance management system.
- Driving People and Organization Development.
- Evaluating plans & changes to plans and making recommendations to top management.
- Communicating relevant HR information and updates to the management and ensuring that this information is cascaded down to operational levels.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in HR or related field.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience of leading HR in a fast-moving organization with demonstrable success.
- Experience in strategic HR areas.
- Experience in Real Estate and Public companies is a must.
- Strong human relations and people management skills.
- Strategic thinking, analytical thinking, and excellent communication and planning skills.
- Good communication skills in English.