Our client is a chemical manufacturing company located in Map Ta Phut, Rayong.
- Monitoring the ongoing compliance with purchasing policies and procedures.
- Identifying and sourcing new suppliers and vendors.
- Identifying the cost-saving projects and execution.
- Developing and maintaining strategic relationships with key suppliers and vendors.
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements and company policies.
- Identifying performance improvement measures for suppliers and vendors.
- Managing the purchasing staffs’ performance, developing and motivating the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Operations Management, or a related field.
- Min. 8 years of working experience in purchasing and procurement.
- Knowledge of supply chain systems, Lean, and MRP/ERP systems.
- Interpersonal, negotiation, organizing, analytical, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of English (speaking, writing, and listening).
- Able to work in Map Ta Phut, Rayong province.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, a position allowance, housing allowance, fixed bonus, and a five-day working week.
Reference Code: PM1211125