Our client is a leading global telecommunications solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services, and terminals.
- Working with all types of partners to build offerings and solutions for use cases specific to markets in Asia and the Pacific in the focused industry. This will involve addressing not only current market needs but those that will be relevant in the near future.
- Setting a strategic business plan with a select portfolio of partners for target markets and ensuring it is in line with the company cloud strategic direction while growing revenue through these partners.
- Serving as an industry expert in the company sales team to enable the partner ecosystem to build offerings and GTM strategy.
- Engaging the partner’s customer-facing leaders and end-customers decision-makers to create and drive revenue opportunities.
- Developing and driving promotions, funding benefits, and incentives for partners, working closely with company HQ team and other virtual teams.
- Engaging the partner’s customer-facing leaders and end-customers decision-makers to create and drive revenue opportunities for the company.
- Handling people management experience, Sales and target drove, lead the team to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- 5+ years in multiple industry’ solutions is preferred.
- 10+ years of sales, business development and/or partner management experience.
- R&D in IT or strong technical background is a plus.
- Knowledge of HUAWEI CLOUD’ Infrastructure technologies, AI and 5G is preferred.
- Knowledge of digital transformation and innovation, future enterprise architecture is preferred.
- Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Strong presentation and written skills coupled with the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Preferably a hunter and hungry for new business successes, new partner on-boarding, generating new business and expanding footprint for existing partners
- Develop and drive engagement with business partners; Works towards nurturing the existing accounts. Manage multiple opportunities concurrently.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English, Mandarin
- A team leader and player with excellent presentation and communication (oral & written) skills, who effectively integrates, motivates and builds relationships with cross-functional team members, sponsors, executives, and other stakeholders.