Our client is a global manufacturer of automotive products.
- Maintaining the project in a year plan.
- Being responsible for developing and implementing digital communications to increase brand visibility and plan effective strategies to identify social media opportunities.
- Analyzing relevant data by evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Leading the development and publishing of digital communications that include virtual events, webcasts, videos, podcasts and social media.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Handling planning and budget control of all digital communication.
- Male or Female 30-38 years old, Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Digital Technologies, Corporate communication, or a related field.
- At least 6-8 experience working in Marketing Online & Offline in Agency, Automotive Industry.
- 3 years of experience at Managerial level.
- Good in Thai & English, both written and spoken.
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function.
- Excellent in multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication, analytical mindset, and logical thinking.
- Location: Rama9