Our client is a well-known manufacturer of LPG cylinders. The company now requires a well-organized and highly motivated person to work in the position of Assistant Manager Warehouse (Raw Material).
- Overseeing the inventory control, the cycle count program and management. Ensure current and accurate inventory control for each area in the warehouse, direct Inventory Control Associates' activities.
- Contributing to the development and implementation as well as the direction of programs to ensure inventory accuracy and asset security.
- Controlling inventory levels by conducting physical counts, reconciling with the data storage system.
- Completing the warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees: following on work results.
- Monitoring the warehouse operation. Review and report the daily results of warehouse operation.
- Supervising the warehouse team and managing the day to day warehouse operations.
- Male. Age 35-40 years.
- Good personality.
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics or related field.
- Minimum 3-7 years experience at a management level or experience in Warehouse and Logistics.
- Team management skills.
- Very good leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of English.
- Extensive skill in Microsoft Office, SAP.