Our client is a Japanese tire manufacturing company in Chonburi.
- Leading the daily production department, managing the production line for a short and long-term plan.
- Managing the manpower and machine plan in order to achieve the production target.
- Analyzing data and improving productivity regarding Line Balancing, JIT, Lean & Kaizen activities.
- Managing the budget and actual performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any relevant.
- 7-10 years of production control in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of Just in Time, Lean & Kaizen, and Line Balance.
- Good standardization, leadership, analytical thinking, and team player skills.
- Good command of English (speaking, writing, and reading).
- Able to work in Chonburi province.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, position allowance, travelling allowance, variable bonus, provident fund, health insurance included family and a five day working week.
Reference Code: PP1211125