Social Care Specialist
Work Location: Bangkok (Thanapoom Tower)
Working days,hours: 5 Days/Week, Shift work
- Deliver exceptional Social Experience to our passengers, peers & drivers.
- Provide social media support on all Grab’s owned social media channels within set SLAs and
- Perform outbound call or investigation for certain cases (if necessary).
- Complete documentation for each social media interaction.
- Stay up to date with Grab promos, incentives, policies and procedures.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the user’s complaint; empathizing with the
user, determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve
the problem; coordinate with various departments for resolution; escalating using escalation
procedures if needed and following up to ensure resolution
- Strive to meet individual and team key performance metrics.
- Able to operate independently and prioritize your work based on what you know is most
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer
inquiry on social.
- Own special escalation cases, research and troubleshoot problems Deliver on all deadlines and
flawlessly execute in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 1 year of experience working on social media community management (Facebook,
Twitter and Instagram).
- A fluent English speaker with excellent written skills is mandatory.
- Passion for all things social. - staying on top of the latest trends, platform updates, as well as
local nuances of consumer behaviour.
- Defines opportunities to add value and proceed with little oversight.
- Strong cultural curiosity and understanding of current trends and tech creative copywriter -
Up-to-date on local internet lingo is a plus.
- Be customer/consumer-oriented.