Our client is chemical and petrochemical business.
- Being responsible for the overall operation of a warehouse, including sales, administrative duties, net profit, and managing property. They also handle merchandising, controlling inventory, terminal budgeting, management of the personnel, and scheduling and staffing, among other duties.
- Coordinating with all engineers for technical issues.
- Leading site activities as per targets.
- Participating in commercial issues and coordinating with clients and contractors.
- Being expected to be in charge of the various aspects of the terminal operations, and should have strong knowledge of the issues pertaining to their facility; they must also be able to communicate and execute solutions by themselves in a very effective manner.
- Ensuring that relevant local, state, and federal regulations are met, as well as promoting and encouraging safety.
- Managing and daily reporting to ensure effective performance of all manpower and machinery resources involved in construction.
- Preparing closeout report and system hands over systems for a startup.
- Ensuring contractors’ work is according to all specifications and procedures.
- Communicating with the team over any concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Civil or Engineering or a related field.
- At least 5-10 years experience in a technical/terminal operation control role from oil & gas, petrochemical or chemical industry background at managerial level.
- Good in writing, reading and spoken English.
REFERENCE CODE: CM1321203