Our client is a leading IT distributor.
- Selling network systems and infrastructure; such as Cisco and Barracuda.
- Identifying, recruiting, developing, and managing strong relationships with tier 2 and tier 3 resellers and SI’s (resellers and SI’s can be referred to as partners).
- Acquiring new business through various sales channels and maintaining existing partners.
- Identifying and developing new channel relationships.
- Showing value to channel partners.
- Understanding the business life cycles of prospects and existing customers in order to be an advisor who can actively cross-sell products to support the company's growth.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in sales and account management for network systems and infrastructure, preferably from a distribution company.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Good English communication skills.
- Have own car and a driving license.