Our client provided OEM business in health & beauty products and owned a supplement brand.
- Managing the process to consolidate the monthly commercial forecast as a basis to determine monthly replenishment of the complete finished goods product.
- Managing the consolidation of data and production of all S&OP reports for management.
- Managing the daily material allocation process to ensure the best distribution of available stocks to meet demand requirements, considering any limitations in supply.
- Providing volume calculations analysis for determining inter-company shipments/freight cost budgeting for the annual budget process.
- 35-48 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain, Demand Planner in FMCG manufacturing.
- Good command of speaking and writing in English.
- Good negotiation skills and can work under pressure.