Our client is one of Thailand’s hypermarket chains serving over 15 million customers per week through about 2,000 branches nationwide.
- Locating and acquiring new sites for commercial use.
- Negotiating terms and conditions and is involved in development planning with Property Research and all other concerned departments.
- Dealing with the site contracts and handing over the site to the Construction team.
- Being involved with the Legal team and ensuring all conditions comply with company standard terms and conditions.
- Supporting the Asset team in relation to lease renewals, rent reductions, and impairment.
- Acquiring sites that are complementary to the strategy and long-term plans.
- Balancing quality and best value acquisitions.
- Negotiating and delivering the best prices and conditions for sites, on time, and within budget.
- Negotiating the best and most flexible contracts.
- Improving the capability of the team by coaching and training them to achieve their goals.
- Performing any other additional projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- At least 2 years of land acquisition experience.
- Strong negotiation skills and a customer service mind.
- Ability to plan, organize work, and work under pressure.
- Ability to travel independently.