Our client is a global automotive manufacturing company.
- Implementing pre-calculation of the project.
- Creating the benchmarks, product calculations, profitability calculations and target costing.
- Analyzing, interpreting, and tracking the economic results included economically evaluating engineering changes.
- Supporting the cross-departmental functions to assure proper processes and activities within the project.
- Supporting the sales in terms of cost breakdowns.
- Preparing and participating in price negotiations with the customer.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and other special tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in controlling finance, or other related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in controlling a manufacturing environment.
- Expert of MS Excel and SAP CO.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English.
- German-speaking would be an advantage.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, housing allowance, fixed bonus and a five-day working week.
Reference Code: PC1211123