Our client is an ecommerce enabler.
- Managing the company's financial resources and ensuring that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles and standards.
- Monitoring the day-to-day financial and accounting operations within the company.
- Preparing and ensuring timely submission of all finance/accounting and budget/cost control reports.
- Providing insightful, timely and value-added input on key financial topics.
- Reviewing and maintaining a complete and accurate general ledger; preparing managerial and financial reports.
- Reviewing and overseeing accounting and bookkeeping functions, and activities related to and impacting upon the general ledger and accounting system.
- Examining a variety of accounting documents to verify accuracy of computations and to ascertain that all transactions are properly supported, in accordance with pertinent policies and procedures, and recorded according to acceptable accounting standards.
- Preparing monthly financial reports as required by policy and procedures.
- Performing the adhoc queries and other related tasks as assigned by the management team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting.
- At least 5 years of experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Experience in trading or retail business is a plus.
- Strong leadership, team management, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of taxation and regulation in Thailand.
- Good Command of English both spoken and written.
- Good organization skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up and E-commerce environment.