Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services.
- Working closely in the sales team to understand customers’ requirements, business environment and formulate project win strategies and value propositions for proposals.
- Engaging with internal stakeholders such as other product managers, headquarters experts assurance when and where required to ensure the proposed solution is supported from proposal to order.
- Leading or supporting presales including solution design, request for quotation, BOQ (Bill of quotation）and extensive customer-centric communication to ensure business success.
- Producing and delivering formal technical proposals and solution presentations to key customers.
- Identifying key customer requirements and coordinating with Solution Teams to ensure that these requirements are implemented by Huawei solutions.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong business acumen, quick to capture business & technical requirements.
- Required rich IT experience, including but not limited to working in major IT vendors and being familiar with carriers' IT systems, such as BSS/OSS/MSS, etc.
- Be familiar with public cloud technologies and be able to help carriers design solutions for migrating service systems to the cloud.
- Over 4 years of related working experience is preferred.
- Fluent English listening, reading, speaking, writing is required; Mandarin listening, speaking is preferred.