Our client is a Chinese multinational technology company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It designs, develops, and sells telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, organizing and arranging daily construction activities.
- Supervising the direct workers and giving instruction to the sub-contractors.
- Coordinating with land surveyors and sub-contractors on all setting out works.
- Liaising with the engineering team regarding the standard of workmanship.
- Checking if the works are carried out strictly in compliance with the contract specifications and requirements for the purpose of general quality control.
- Liaising with engineering team for inspection of site works.
- Organizing and supervising housekeeping and safety implementation.
- Controlling the material wastage and unproductive deployment of workers.
- Reporting daily manpower and machinery to the Project Manager.
- Following up and ensuring environmental, safety and health policy compliance.
- Following up and implementing logistic planning set out by the Planning Manager.
- Degree holder in Construction/Building or related discipline.
- Experience with Datacenter construction projects will be an advantage.
- Minimum 10 years experience from a Construction background.
- Positive personality and good team player.
- Meticulous and responsible.
- Able to multi-task and work in tight schedules.
- Good command of English.