Our client is a Chinese multinational technology company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It designs, develops, and sells telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Being in charge of data center electrical system from bidding, implementation to handover.
- Being in charge of equipment & materials submission, delivery schedule and ensuring on-site acceptance by consultant and customer.
- Being responsible for the implementation complied with design with good quality.
- Conducting the test and commissioning of major equipment, also integration system tests.
- Preparing electrical system as-built drawings for consultant and customer final acceptance.
- Assisting the project manager with whole project management.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Automation Engineering, Building Service or related discipline.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in data center electrical design, construction, practical acceptance. Large-scale data center (over 300 racks) consulting, design or project management experience would be preferred.
- Good knowledge of data center major equipment, i.e. Transformer, MDB, UPS, Battery, PDU, monitoring and control unit.
- Familiar with Tier standards and LEED regulation has a big plus.
- Familiar with a data center or telecommunication or related industry standard, i.e. TIA/EIA942, BICSI, IEC 60947, IEC61439, NFPA would be preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office is a must.
- Good teamwork, self-motivated, diligent, strong problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English is a must, Mandarin has a plus.
- No related experience will not be considered.