Our client is a leading global telecommunications solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services, and terminals.
- Being in charge of data center MVAC, plumbing and drainage system from bidding, and implementation to handover.
- Being in charge of equipment & materials submission, delivery schedule and ensure on-site acceptance by consultant and customer.
- Being responsible for the implementation complied with design with good quality.
- Conducting test and commissioning of major equipment, also integration system test.
- Preparing electrical system as-built drawings for consultant and customer final acceptance.
- Handling the assistant project manager for whole project management.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in MVAC engineering, Automation engineering, Building Service or related discipline.
- Junior Level: Minimum 3 years experience and Senior Level at least 5 years experience in data center MVAC, plumbing & Drainage system design, construction, practical acceptance. Large-scale data center (over 300 racks) consulting, design or project management experience would be preferred.
- Good knowledge of data center major equipment, i.e. Chiller, cooling tower, pumps, Valves, Piping, CRAC, Motor control, monitoring and control unit.
- Familiar with Tier standards and LEED regulation has a big plus.
- Familiar with a data center or telecommunication or related industry standard, i.e. TIA/EIA942, BICSI, IEEE, ASHRAE and NFPA would be preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office is a must.
- Good teamwork, self-motivated, diligent, strong problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English is a must, Mandarin has a plus.
- No related experience will not be considered.