Our client is a leading global telecommunications solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services, and terminals.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and coordinating site works and resolving drawing details and discrepancies.
- Liaising with consultants and subcontractors.
- Working independently and as a key member of the Site Management.
- Identifying potential and occurring problems that affect the schedule of works at site and recommend solutions to relevant team/department.
- Reviewing Architectural drawings for conflicts with Structural/M&E and liaising with consultants to resolve issues.
- Ensuring all works are carried out within schedule and maintain the required quality.
- Ensuring work safe environment at the worksite and managing workers.
- Assisting the Construction/Project Manager in overseeing the daily construction and site coordination of different activities.
- Being responsible for preparing, submission and monitoring of technical drawings, method of statements and shop drawings.
- Monitoring the progress of work against the baseline schedule & preparation of daily records & monthly site progress reports.
- Being responsible for general on-site technical and engineering matters and Quality Control.
- Coordinating works with subcontractors.
- Liaising with the consultants on technical and quality issues.
- Arranging for inspection of works.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Required skills: MS Office, the preferable candidate with BIM and AutoCAD skills.
- Minimum 3 years Site/Working Experience.
- Fluent in English is a must, Mandarin is a plus.