Our client is a specialist in a logistics provider.
The Office Manager will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Consistently implementing appropriate tools and supporting these activities.
- Supporting team local country management team to create the best working environment.
- Supporting the team in building a highly effective leadership team.
- Being accountable to define and implement HR policies and guidelines in terms of people costs, appraisals, training, career paths, recruiting and compensation.
- Developing an effective and efficient organization – Implement an organizational structure that meets the needs of the business.
- Ensuring, training and retaining high-quality people, managing employee requirements in terms of career paths and international staffing.
- Coordinating the negotiations with union agreements setting the expectations for local Managers before bargaining.
- Building talent demand plan and succession plan for the assigned office.
- Supporting the office in relation to various general affairs activities including obtaining the daily mail, maintaining office utilities and coordinating with the building management with regards to office equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or any related field.
- Previous experience in an administrator or HR role will be an advantage.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft packages.
- Organized, with an attention to detail and capable of handling pressure and working to tight deadlines.
- Possess well-developed HR generalist knowledge, experience in a multinational company and especially good knowledge of recruitment, associate engagement and people development.
- Strong coaching and listening skills and ability to establish open communication with associates.
- Experience of working in a small team, with entrepreneurial spirits and able to function effectively in an ambiguous environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Reference Code: OM1011910