Our client is a leading insurance company.
- Defining and reconciling gap difference between TFRS9, IAS39 and IFRS9 to ensure validity and reasonableness.
- Handling the import and reviewing all account booking from the source system (text file) and manual adjustment entirely feed to Oracle GL for IFRS9 book.
- Reconciling posted GL in Oracle with source data i.e. Portfolio/Holding report, Transaction report for the new separated port from investment system to check the accuracy of all segment posting for all ledgers.
- Designing and placing additional control to ensure the IFRS9 book will be closed properly and all specific requirements have been met.
- Supporting all related reports preparation as well as the review process.
- Coordinating with all relevant parties e.g. Group Office, Consultant, other BAU functions to deliver and support committed requirements.
- Performing Ad hoc tasks.
- Graduated at least Bachelor's Degree with Accounting major.
- Experience in accounting or auditor at least 4 years.