Our client is Restaurant Brands International (RBI) founded in Canada in 1964 and has over 5,000 staff and there are currently 10 branches in Thailand.
- Planning and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material, purchases cost, inventory movement.
- Being responsible for the month-end closing - ensuring the correct cost/BOM booking within the period of receipt/completion and the inventory reconciliation.
- Identifying and analyzing the cost of changes in existing products, new products, raw materials to determine effects on cost and related costs.
- Analyzing variance of costs and inventory root cause and drive action plan with the team.
- Determining, reviewing, and updating the standard costs of products.
- Participating in physical inventories and monitors cycle count program.
- Analyzing expenditure/investment in new business or business change and forecast and budget in the different business scenarios.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field is required.
- At least 3 years have experience in cost analysis, project management, or project control.
- Has experience in Food and Beverage companies will be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication with related departments.
- Excellent in Microsoft excel - advance and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter continuously looking for process improvements.