Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services.
- Assisting the business director and CFO in financial management, including but not limited to budgeting and forecasting, project financial management, and helping the team achieve the financial targets of the digital power business.
- Identifying, planning & forecasting process improvement opportunities and driving implementation to provide timely, accurate information.
- Performing annual budgeting, monthly rolling forecast and KPI analysis report.
- Planning and controlling the costs/expense involved in the business effectively.
- Managing the data quality of the digital power business of the regional office, ensure the accuracy of financial data.
- Supporting special projects, ad-hoc analysis, report and plan template solutions.
- Master Degree/ Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accountant or related field.
- 2 years of direct experience in finance, accounting.
- Able to communicate in both English and Chinese.
- Financial statement reading and understanding.
- Knowledge of accounting standards.
- Contract reading and understanding.
- Ability to skillfully apply the skills of estimation, budgeting, accounting, and final accounting.
- Familiarity with the delivery process and business, identify pre-sales risks in advance and improve the overall project efficiency based on objectives during delivery.