Our client is a Luxury made-to-order product manufacturing company.
- Preparing payment vouchers, journal vouchers and accounting related documents.
- Reconciling bank statements, accounting records and other financial statements.
- Coordinating and monitoring the day-to-day activities of the accounting department.
- Maintaining the accuracy of accounts reporting including the general ledgers.
- Preparing reconciliation of A/P and A/R to the general ledger on a regular basis.
- Managing and preparing accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Preparing all tax reports in accordance with regulations and requirements including VAT, withholding tax, and corporate income tax.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting Field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting from in Manufacturing.
- Able to communicate in the English language.
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office, experience in using SAP is an advantage.
- Has own transportation.