Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. They have approximately 197,000 employees and operate in over 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world.
- Handling the operation and maintenance of the cloud data center site, responsible for on-site reliability and associate project delivery.
- Being responsible for inspection of on-site data center and equipment health check (check health lights). After the hardware failure of the equipment is received, report to the manufacturer for repairing.
- Following the instructions to verify the IDC supplier's acceptance of the cabinet and on-site data center hosting service (racks/power/cooling) delivery confirmation.
- Handling the on-site interface personnel dispatched by the customer communicates well with the on-site IDC supplier.
- According to the design requirements, the on-site construction unit is instructed to carry out the hardware delivery of the equipment, including the hardware installation and the cable jumper interconnection. Do a good job in construction safety and quality (normative) protection, and count the workload.
- Performing initialization tasks for IT equipment (mainly servers, switches, and third-party equipment) according to the guide, such as management port configuration, Raid, and initial configuration of the switch.
- Handling the management equipment receipt and delivery, on-site hardware assets, consumables safety.
- Having the accuracy guarantee of warehouse information.
- Being responsible for the inbound and outbound third-party authorization and corresponding move in & out form filling and data statistics through the supplier IDC platform.
- Providing regular reports to customers.
- Supporting other onsite duties ad hoc duties if requested.
- Computer and communication-related education background, have an experience or knowledge of server Operation and Maintenance, Network Management, Data Center management, System Integration Delivery.
- Familiarity with the X86 server architecture and understand the basic principles of network devices.
- Understands the virtualization architecture, it is prior to using the experience of the virtual platform and equipment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, working e-flow documents report.
- Good speaking and writing skills in English, Thai, preferred Chinese (Mandarin).
- Detail-minded, good communication skills and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Cheerful, flexible with a can-do attitude and punctual.
- Fast-paced, flexible and proactive team player.
- Night shift required.