Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of technically innovative products for turning, milling and CNC machining products.
The Engineering Manager will report directly to the General Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions.
- Cooperating with relevant teams in order to design processes to match with the products and focusing on the standardization of specifications, tooling and equipment.
- Monitoring standard operations and developing products within the production areas to comply with the company’s policies.
- Leading all engineering projects to meet related objectives.
- Managing the Engineering team to comply with the company’s policies and values.
- Supporting the development of production activities.
- Developing the team in relation to project improvements for current models & new assignments.
- Helping to respond to, and drive permanent resolutions associated with any customer issues, both internally and externally.
- Helping to ensure program metrics are met as they relate to quality, equipment cycle time, cost and overall program timing.
- Interacting directly with customer engineers to ensure all program expectations are met as required.
- Being involved in ISO 9001 and ISO/TS16949, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 and OHSAS18001 standard procedure & work instruction preparation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or a related field.
- At least 8 years experience from a manufacturing environment at the management level, particularly from the machining industry.
- Knowledge of modern CNC machine applications such as lathes, milling, multi-spindle, grinding, EDM, wire cutting, centerless grinding, Swiss-type bar feeder high-speed machines and lapping, etc.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and computer proficiency.
Our client offers a remuneration package and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
REFERENCE CODE: EM1012309