Our client is leading in international bookkeeping & accounting services. they are actively looking to expand their operations in Bangkok.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Providing bookkeeping and accounting services to our diverse group of non-profit clients.
- Being responsible for all Accounting Associates will perform a wide range of daily tasks including:
- Accounts Payable.
- Accounts Receivable/Income Entries.
- Payroll Journal Entries.
- End of Month Journal Entries.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Financial Statement Preparation.
- Audit Schedule Preparation.
- Daily emails and occasional video calls with the U.S.A. Headquarter accountants.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and ideas.
- 0 - 2 years’ bookkeeping/accounting experience.
- New graduates are welcome.
- Good English skills both speaking and writing.