Our client is a global manufacturing company based in Rayong.
- Representing customers in the plant (Customer monthly data, Customer audit).
- Being the contact windows for the plant to plant both incoming and outgoing products.
- Evaluating customer complaints and communication to customers. Definition, implementation and follow up of the corrective actions (Customer complaint handling, IQIS input).
- Coordinating internal and external failure cost calculation. Coordination and follow up of the corrective actions (Failure cost).
- Relaying customer feedback gathered during customer visits to management in regards to future business plans of customers (Customer visits).
- Participating in the determination of products specific characteristics (Customer touchpoint).
- Handling the quality system management (Work instruction standard, Inspection standard, Customer standard and others).
- Handling the annual budget management and day-by-day manpower management.
- Being responsible for the shop floor management (3S implementation, Associate developments, Coordinator).
- Being responsible for the plant-to-plant quality control and management (window contact with CC-AT).
- Handling non-conformity and management (implement OPL and attend to join CIP meeting).
- Being safety coordinator and leadership team to support all safety events.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or relative field.
- At least 5 years experience in the automotive field or electronic field.
- Knowledge in Core tools in QMS, also trained or experienced for APQP, FMEA & Control Plan, MSA, SPC, PPAP and CSR.
- Q-tools implementation, 8D concepts and problem-solving skills.
- Computer and software skills for MS Office: Excel, Words, PowerPoint, Outlook email, etc.
- Good in English (speaking, listening, reading and writing).
- Leadership skills and positive attitude.
- Customer handling and quality systems.