Our client is a Chinese multinational technology company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It designs, develops, and sells telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Being responsible for the OSS delivery and maintenance (Example product: Centralized Fault Management system, Performance Management system, Configuration Management system).
- Resolving problem issues and implement solutions at the customer's site.
- Deploying OSS installation and commissioning in the new project.
- Performing software upgrades on the equipment.
- Handling network monitoring and on-site standby support.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related IT fields.
- 3 years+ of experience in the software or telecom industry.
- Familiar with Network O&M management processes and tools.
- Experience and knowledge of Network OSS tool, Fault Mgmt like Netcool, TeMIP, NetExpert, etc will be a plus.
- Familiar with database principles and SQL language.
- Knowledge of OS like Suse, Redhat and IT Products such as Server, Storage, Switch.
- Have a basic knowledge of microservice architecture and DevOps method.
- Experience in Server and storage maintenance.
- Fast to learn the new technology and product.
- Able to work during nighttime and holidays.
- Fluent in English communication.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.