Our client is a leading real estate and OEM business. They are currently looking for a Financial & Investment Manager to support their growth and expanding business.
- Coordinating the execution of M&A, due diligence, bond issue, investment, and joint venture activities.
- Conducting project feasibility studies and preparing financial models and cash flow projections.
- Developing deals in various sectors.
- Performing project evaluations, due diligence, and transactions to evaluate the potential of investments.
- Creating, preparing and analysing budgets, cash flow, and financial performance reports in short and long-term corporate strategic plans to identify key business priorities.
- Preparing research, analysis, and presentations for top management.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Finance, Investment, Economics, Business Analysis or a related field.
- Experience in M&A, due diligence, and feasibility studies.
- Excellent in both Thai and English / writing and speaking.